Meet the buyer event with Alfa Laval, Anglian Water and Shimizu Corporation
04 July 2018, 15:00 to 17:00VENUE:
Trinity Centre, Cambridge
This event will take place after our annual conference
at the Trinity Centre:
|15:00 – 15:20
||General Intro on the Meet the Buyer Event and Anglian Water’s Innovation needs
|15:20 – 17:00
||Individual meetings part 2 (20 minutes each)
Alfa Laval, Anglian Water and Shimizu Corporation are seeking cleantech innovations
Calling all cleantech innovators; a chance to meet 3 innovation hungry corporates which are searching for new ideas, products and innovations in their respective sectors in the afternoon of our annual conference on 4 July.
Selected SMEs will be offered individual one-to-one meetings with key decision makers to pitch their products and discuss business partnerships that can fast-forward their company’s growth.
- Alfa Laval are seeking heating/cooling and water treatment technologies as well as new materials and surfaces
- Anglian Water are seeking energy efficiency products for the water industry
- Shimizu Corporation are seeking construction and transport innovations
|If you're interested, please get in touch with Anthony Baltz (email@example.com) before Friday 15th June COB with a brief summary (150 words) of why your company is a good fit, and a link to your website. Shortlisted companies will be asked to provide further information, and Euroshoe will make their final selections on this basis. Companies can receive up to 500 EUR funding to cover travel and accommodation costs.
This Meet-the-Buyer event will take place on 4th July, in Cambridge, after our annual conference.
Alfa Laval is looking for new technologies in 3 main areas:
For more information on Alfa Laval's needs, please click here
- Heating and cooling technologies
- Water and wastewater treatment
- New materials and surfaces
Anglian Water's strategy is influenced by a number of factors, including changing customer demands, climate change, increasing environmental & water quality standards and also water quality, environmental and financial regulation - represented by the DWI (Drinking Water Inspectorate), EA (Environment Agency) and OFWAT respectively.
As a consequence of these external factors Anglian Water has set a number of strategic goals that cover the short, medium and long-term aspirations of our business and drive innovation, including:
- Reducing Embodied Carbon in new assets by 70%
- Becoming carbon neutral by 2030
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Zero Waste
- Creating a circular economy
- Reducing Leakage
- Zero pollutions
- Responding to the impact of Climate Change
For more information on Anglian water's needs, please click here
Shimizu is looking for innovative companies to identify new partnerships, ideas, technologies or methodologies that can help Shimizu to achieve sustainable business promotion and establishment. Shimizu is looking for solutions to reduce their global carbon footprint and is willing to collaborate with a broad range of companies from start-ups to Corporates.
Shimizu is primarily looking for solutions in the following areas:
For more information on Shimizu Corporation's needs, please click here
- High-value added usage of alternative materials derived from wood, such as lignin
- Microalgae biomass production and its usage for functional food/feed
- Carbon isolation from CO2 and its usage
- Highly efficient CO2 emission reduction technologies/methodologies