Cloud Accounting for Cleantech Companies
Would you like to save time managing your company accounts?
Cleantech Small businesses and startups are invited to a FREE workshop hosted by Watermill Accounting from 10 - 12.00 on 28th June 2017 at the Future Business Centre, Cambridge. The workshop - Cloud Accounting for Cleantech Entrepreneurs will introduce SMEs and startups to two cloud accounting software packages, Xero and KashFlow.
Free breakfast is provided and there is also a chance to network. Some comments from previous attendees are listed below:
• Very insightful presentation with great details (Crispin Allison)
• Very informative on the accounting benefits for limited companies. Very informative and relaxed. Good answers to questions. Well presented and friendly staff. (Joshua Hemmings)
• The course was incredibly helpful (Iain Yates)
• Very good investment of my time, thank you (Theirry Clerc)
• Excellent overview of financial requirements for running a small business (Steve Riches)